liquid creative is hiring!
Our current openings are listed below. You may submit your resume and cover letter via the upload tool at the bottom of this page.
Digital Media Specialist
Liquid Creative, a full-service marketing and advertising agency, is looking for an experienced, qualified Digital Media Specialist to join our team. The Digital Media Specialist will report directly to the VP of Operations and will be responsible for strategizing, implementing and overseeing all digital communications on behalf of Liquid Creative and our clients.
The role will involve creating and executing online action plans relevant to client goals while ensuring proper messaging and measuring results effectively. A strong background in SEO, web analytics, paid and unpaid social media and the ability to effectively monitor and increase ROI and KPIs is essential.
- Manage and monitor agency and client social media and digital points of presence, while also engaging in community listening, content creation, social trend analysis and measurement.
- Lead social media strategy and management efforts for all clients. Post and monitor content across all social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, LinkedIn, etc.) for agency and clients.
- Manage online digital conversations about clients, then develop and implement strategies for increased conversions, interaction, engagement and ROI.
- Assist with the optimization of content for blogs, social media posts and web pages.
- Develop, distribute and monitor eblasts.
- Provide insights for improving programs and enhancing program successes using real-time market research, best practices, and daily community learning.
- Manage implementation of social media strategy.
- Structure content calendars.
- Adhere to set calendars to ensure deadlines are met and content and assets are timely and up-to-date.
- Monitor ROI and KPIs.
- Create weekly/monthly reports analyzing all campaigns and their success and present, along with next steps, to leadership team.
- Track social media and blog communication, effectiveness and tendencies.
- Perform website review audits and assist with coordinating web development changes.
- Perform other job-related functions as assigned.
- BS in Marketing, Digital Media or relevant field.
- 2-3 years digital and social media experience, handling multiple social media channels and accounts.
- Strong understanding of SEO concepts.
- Extensive experience using web analytics tools (such as Google Analytics).
- Paid social advertising experience.
- Understanding of PPC.
- Knowledgeable of interactive marketing and the latest digital and social media trends.
- Strong problem solving and analytics skills. Ability to generate unique ideas and think creatively.
- Demonstrates excellent interpersonal relationship and strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently, self-motivate, and anticipate next steps is essential. Must be proactive, organized and able to prioritize work and manage projects under deadline.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
Please send cover letters and resumes to email@example.com or submit your resume using the tool below: