Meet Liquid’s Fall 2016 Intern!
Ever since his senior year of high school he’s been highly motivated, searching for and receiving an internship every year. His first position was as a reporter at HARBOR STYLE magazine, charged with writing a monthly article in each edition. Then he started work at the Alachua Conservation Trust during his freshman year of college, editing articles and helping plan/throw a large-scale event. After that, he worked with the Ormond Beach Memorial Art Museum and Gardens as a creative consultant, creating graphics in Photoshop for summer events as well as helping manage them. He has a broad talent pool to pull from and we’re very excited to put those talents to good use.
“Having worked for exclusively non-profit organizations, I was really interested to see what it’s like to work for a full-service advertising agency,” Davis said. When he graduates, he aspires to work in a museum or an aquarium as a Marketing Director, he’s not picky about where.
When he’s not working for us at the office, Davis is passionate about reading. His favorite time of the year fluctuates, depending entirely on when the Friends of the Library book sale is held. He also enjoys antiquing with his family and waiting patiently for fanny packs to be cool again.
- He forgot Maryland was a state for a single business day.
- He has owned at some point every terrible fashion trend, from Crocs to cargo shorts.
- His ideal dog is a silken windhound because they enjoy lying on the couch just as much as he does
- He traveled to Hawaii over one summer and decided to never be on a plane for more than 10 hours again.
- He once painstakingly researched how to fight off bears but didn’t see a single one in Canada. He’s still disappointed to this day.
Welcome to the team, Davis!